Thursday, September 5, 2019

Happy Anniversary

It's been exactly a year since I last posted here on my blog. I know I have always neglected this site but this was probably my worst record ever HAHA.


 So yeah, A LOT of stuff has happened and I was honestly contemplating on deleting this blog but I felt like deleting this would be such a waste! Honestly speaking, simply opening the link of this blog was VERY, VERY hard for me. I decided to be open about it here since I'm planning on continuing this little o'l blog of mine. Jem and I are no longer together so you won't be seeing him on my posts anymore haha. We had a good run. Did a lot of stuff. Traveled in most parts of Luzon. Learned a ton of things about the world and about each other. But there really are certain things in life that are supposed to end. I wish him success and happiness wherever life takes him, and I know he too wishes the same for me.

ENOUGH WITH THAT! :))

As what I have said, I'm planning on being an active blogger once again and I just needed to get that stuff out first cause I didn't want to delete/archive our travel posts cause apparently people found it helpful! Thank you for that and I really am sorry for not replying to your comments :(( I seriously just read about them just now, before typing this blog post. I'm such a bad communicator huhu I promise to change and really be active here.

I have a ton of stories to share with you guys so keep posted! I'll be prepping my posts tonight and schedule them for publication in the coming days and weeks. I hope the last 4 months of this amazing year will be a blast for everyone!

See you on my next post :)

-tatin

No comments:

Post a Comment